"Holding forth the Word of Life: that I may rejoice in the day of Christ,
that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain"
What We Believe
- In one God, creator of Heaven and earth, the Almighty One in three persons:
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.
- That the Bible is the divinely inspired, inerrant Word of God and it is God’s message and love letter to His people; therefore we encourage our people to bring their Bibles to the services
II Tim. 3:16,17
- In the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His vicarious, substitutionary, and redeeming death; and also His bodily resurrection and ascension, and in His personal, bodily return for His church called the Rapture.
Luke 1:26-38; Phil 2:5-11; Eph. 1:7; 1Thess. 4:13-18
- That man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which separated him from God; but that Jesus Christ died for our sins and shed His precious blood on the cross of Calvary in our place and for our salvation.
- That all are lost until they ask Christ to come into their hearts by faith; “For as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the children of God…”